The Zena BC has been designed by women as a buoyancy system specifically for women. The twin straps adjust to fit waist and hips independently, while the elastic front panels provide outstanding fit and comfort. Zeagle's patented PFS sizing system allows for the waist size, chest size, and torso length to be independently fitted. The Zena is designed to be fitted with the upper waistband at the natural waist, placing the weights and buoyancy low, around the body's center of buoyancy.
The Zena closes in the front with a heavy-duty zipper for a snug and secure, yet non-restrictive fit. A ripcord release weight system is standard.
Zena BC Features:
• Elastic front panels with zipper closure for a comfortable, secure fit and a streamlined profile
• Dual waistbands allow weights to be positioned below waist level for superior comfort and balance.
• Component sizing fits waist, torso length, and chest size independently
• Quick releases on shoulder and body
• 34-lb capacity bladder (24-lb optional)
• 30-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
• 20-LB capacity Rear mount weight system
• Expandable pocket at waist
• 4 Stainless D-Rings