The Ranger was the first BC to combine high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration, and rear flotation. It's introduction created a new category of buoyancy systems, and it is without doubt the most imitated BC in history! But it's the Ranger's incredible versatility that keeps knowledgeable divers recommending it year after year. Zeagle's modular construction allows the Ranger to transition between tropical travel diving, rugged cold water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even (with optional bladder assemblies having up to 2 X 85-LB lift and easily mounted backplates) technical diving!
No other BC has such a loyal following and such a solid reputation for functionality, comfort, and durability. The Ranger Limited has all the features of the legendary Ranger BC, PLUS many innovative additions that make it even more functional and versatile!
Standard Ranger Features:
• 44-LB lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
• 40-lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
• 20-LB capacity rear trim weight system
• PFS Modular Sizing
• Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
• 11" grommets for mounting twin cylinders
• Expandable zippered utility pocket on front of vest
• Two Zippered utility pockets at sides
• Adjustable elastic waist panels
• 4 Stainless angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
• 2 Stainless D-rings on vest
• Adjustable Sternum Strap
• Single or twin tank capability.
• 5 Trim Colors available in bladder pleat