Many divers have come to appreciate the ruggedness, simplicity, and stability of metal backplates in a buoyancy system. Now you can have a range of backplate buoyancy options that take full advantage of Zeagle’s flexible sizing and wide range of bladder options.
Zeagle’s backplate systems comes with deluxe harness styles, and can use any of Zeagle’s existing single or twin tank bladder assemblies, ranging from a streamlined 34 lbs lift all the way up to the dual 85 lb bladder “Big Bertha”. Combined with the options for single or twin tank mounting, crotch straps, shoulder pads, and other accessories, this means you can have a custom configured BC system for the price of a stock BC!
For the technically minded, the backplate has mounting provisions for other accessories such as lights and sling bottles, and scooter rings on the crotch straps.
- Single tank bands included
- Four Stainless D-rings
- Can be used with any Zeagle single or twin tank bladder systems
- Bladder lift capacities from 34 lb to 2 X 85 lb!
- Extended slot on plate makes aligning dual cylinder systems a snap!
- Optional Ripcord or Zip-Touch weight systems
- Two tank straps for security
- Accepts most standard Zeagle BC accessories
- Zeagle Quality and guarantee
Backplate BC Assembly with Deluxe Harness Includes:
- Deluxe Harness
- Quick Release buckles on shoulders
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Shoulder Pads
- Single Cylinder Mounting Kit
- 2" Crotch Strap