**Shown with MK2 John( not included)**
This is the core layer of our Glacier Undergarment system. Whites best-selling thermal management system for dry suits can also be worn as stylish apr?s-dive wear.
- breathable, moisture-wicking, high loft, insulating polypropylene Polar Fleece lining
- StormProof 70 denier micro-ripstop water resistant Taslon nylon facing
- zip-off Storm Hood with adjustable ladder locks and shock cord
- Lycra internal hood flap with cinch-tight adjustable face seal
- StormShield face guard with fleece liner
- fleece-lined stand-up collar p zip-off sleeves; convert Jacket to a vest
- removable sleeves fit both Jacket and John
- 2 zippered vertical chest pockets
- 2 large fleece-lined handwarming pockets
- elasticized waistband with fleece facing
- tuck-in thumbloops for easy donning
- non-magnetic construction throughout
- non-corroding Vislon zippers throughout
- This is the ultimate dry suit undergarment system, perfect for our shell and hybrid dry suits.
- Complement this with the MK2 Base John, or layer with the MK1 undergarments for colder conditions.