This is the core layer of our Glacier MK Undergarment System.
Our best-selling thermal management system for dry suits can also be worn as stylish apr?s-dive wear.
- breathable, moisture-wicking, high loft, insulating polypropylene Polar Fleece lining
- StormProof 70 denier micro-ripstop water-resistant Taslon nylon facing
- 1mm Lycra/neoprene 2-way stretch expansion panels at waist and above knees for optimal mobility
- Removable sleeves
- 2-way zippered rear convenience panel
- 2-way torso/convenience zipper
- Jacket sleeves convert John to a cosy one-piece
- 2 zippered vertical chest pockets
- 2 large fleece-lined handwarming pockets
- Lycra stirrups keep garment in place
- non-magnetic construction throughout
- non-corroding Vislon zippers throughout
- This is the ultimate dry suit undergarment system, perfect for our shell and hybrid dry suits.
- Complement this with the MK2 Base Jacket, or layer with the MK1 undergarments for colder conditions.