Whether youâ€™re 60â€™ down or 260â€™ down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer thatâ€™s easy to read, and makes sense. ProFile satifies both requirements.
ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance.
ProFileâ€™s time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive, and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet. This practicle dive computer also features:
• Analog ascent rate indicator with warnings
• Visual alarms
• HydroGlow backlit display for easy reading in low light situations
• 50 â€” dive log
• Automatic altitude compensation to 14,000 feet
• Temperature readout
• User replaceable batteries
• Standard or metric unit selectivity
• Available in console, wrist mount, hose mount and capsule only configurations
• Easy console upgrades: ProFile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can be used as a replacement for the depth gauge